Below is a list of questions which appear regularly in my mailbox. And my replies to them.
- Can I drop by and visit you at your bakery if I am in your part of the world?
You could if I had one but I don’t. Sorry about that.
- Can I order my wedding cake from you?
No, and believe me, you wouldn’t want to.
- Do you have spots available in your apprenticeship program?
Well, no, sorry. Mostly because I don’t have an apprenticeship program. Also because I would be wholly unqualified for the task. I am a bread blogger, not a professional baker.
- Does Mr. Rubaud still take on apprentices?
- Is Mr. Rubaud hiring right now?
He doesn’t keep me updated. The best way to find out is to snail-mail him (he doesn’t do emails or text messages) at the address listed at the bottom of the Gerard Rubaud’s Apprenticeship Program post. Please read the entire post first.
- Why don’t you post any gluten-free recipes?
Because the people I bake for, myself included, don’t have gluten intolerance or gluten sensitivity issues. There is no shortage of GF recipes on the web though. That’s where I would start if I or anybody among my family and friends ever needed to stay off gluten for medical reasons.
- Do you have any sponsored posts options available on your site? If yes, can you please get back to me with prices and details?